For those who care about the planet and are mindful of their carbon footprint, our hybrid and tribrid vans offer the cheapest and cleanest way to enjoy the campervan lifestyle
Our groundbreaking Eco Camper is unique, super efficient and free from government restrictions on conventional petrol and diesel vehicles. Not only can you ensure you do your bit for the planet by lowering carbon emissions, you will be saving considerable amounts of money you would otherwise be spending on fuel. There are two versions to choose from, the Hybrid and the world-beating eco-hero Tribrid model.
Our Hybrid Eco Campers use electric motors to power the wheels when driving and recharge the battery when braking. Which means this technology doesn’t just recycle energy that would otherwise be lost, it also uses less petrol and emits fewer gases and crucially, less carbon monoxide – so it’s much better for the environment. Our Eco Campers also use electric power in town, helping to keeping cities free from smog and pollution.
Four-berth, four-wheel drive campervan with unique power and storage options. Its Hybrid power train - petrol and electric, delivers 43mpg* and 600 miles on one tank of fuel.
- Super low emissions
- Endless electric power for accessories and cooking
- Omni-slide induction hob and external table mount for outside cooking
- Carefree table stow to rear door
- No gas (safe and easy)
- Recessed kitchen sink with deluxe automated tap
- Solid wood worktop extending length of kitchen area with solid wood cutting board
- Optional toilet
- Full-length overhead units with tambour doors and multi-functional storage options
- Overhead LED lighting and spotlights to sides and roof
- 28 litre water tank with external filler cap
- Extra wide bed rock-and-roll (as wide as a double bed) with expanding upper-body sleeping area
- Under bed storage
* 43 MPG is based on Toyota official statistics for the petrol engine of the Hybrid.